Family Safety Radios
Cannot find your child? Do not worry, Our Family Safety Radio can help! Call your kid from the secure Adult Radio and your child or someone nearby can answer from the Child Radio without a press of a button. The red LED light will also flash and can be seen from a distance. The Child Radio comes with a lanyard which can be worn by the child. The ergonomically designed Adult Radio operates within a 5-mile radius when paired with the Child Radio. It comes with full features: roger beep confirmation tone, power saver circuitry extends battery life and call alert provides a recognizable alert for incoming calls.
- Two Adult Radios + Two Child Radios - A solution designed for family safety.
- Child Radio Up to 5-mile range – When paired with Adult Radio.
- Adult Radio Up to 16-mile range - When used with other FRS Radio.
- iVOX – Intelligent voice-activated transmission enables people around a child to respond to a call without touching a button to give the location of that child.
- Waterproof – Child FRS is designed to IPX6 waterproof standards.
- Roger beep - Confirmation tone indicates to others it’s clear to talk.
- Power saver circuitry - Unique circuit extends battery life when not transmitting or receiving.
- Call Alert - Provides a recognizable alert for incoming calls.
- Comes with lanyard for a child to wear around their neck.
- Already Paired Ready to use without setup. No cell service required.
- (Parent Unit) 5.16” x 1.96” x 1.46” (131mm x 49.81mm x 37.13mm)
- (Child Unit) 3.60” x 1.83” x 0.65” (91.54mm x 46.53mm x 16.43mm)
- (Parent Unit) Weight 0.24 lbs. (107g) without batteries
- (Child Unit) Weight 0.10 lbs. (46.6g) with batteries
Micro-USB “Y” Charging Cable
Adult Radio: 3 AAA batteries each (Not-included), belt clips included
Kid Radio: Lithium polymer battery built-in (included) and lanyard
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov